Corporate social responsibility
Company’s value system, as well as principled approach in conducting business – are the most important factors which, in the long-term perspective, will provide to corporate sustainability and success.
All employees in the Ventor Group companies are aware of responsible business activities. Therefore, we have implemented into strategies, policies and procedures – fundamental responsibilities in the fields of labour, human rights, anti-corruption and environment. We do it through:
- to support and respect the protection of any international human rights (including 10 Principles of the UN Global Compact), as well as to make sure that it is not complicit in human rights abuses
- to eliminate any forms of forced, compulsory or child labour, as well as to eliminate discrimination regarding employment and occupation
- to eliminate all activities that may lead to discrimination against employees on the grounds of their sex, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, ideology, belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- to promote awareness of greater environmental responsibility
- to work against any form of corruption
- company’s involvement in charitable activities (including help for Hospices, associations for people with disabilities, as well as educational development of young people).
The principal value in the Ventor Group companies are people, that is the reason why we do our best to provide and ensure our employees adequate legal protection and good working conditions.
The policy has been communicated to all employees of the VENTOR Group and it is publicly available.
President of the Management Board —Janusz Urbanik,
President of the Management Board —Piotr Urbanik,
Debica, on 04.11.2020